The “FACS” (Future Automotive Cockpit & Storage) project aims at the design, development and demonstration of a new architecture and new modules for the interior of professional vehicles (van type).
Its objectives are:
– seek to anticipate the automotive industry’s evolutionary trend towards autonomous vehicles
– test the opportunities that this evolution brings for the interior of commercial vehicles
– With an overall investment of €1,620,560.39, this project is co-financed under the Portugal 2020 Programme at €1,104,117.76 from the European Regional Development Fund.
– This project will be in force for three years (from November 2017 to October 2020)
– Simoldes Plásticos as promoter
– CEiiA and PSA Mangualde as co-promoters
– PSA ID as partner
– ESAD-IDEA as sub-contractor